Friday Eve!

I don't know what it is about the end of the week that brings out the lazy in everyone! Lol! Seriously, Thursday has to be the most hectic day. This morning, I heard my alarm and must have hit the snooze so many times, it finally gave up on me. Woke up late, put on some coffee, that I had to take with me in the car, one kid was ready to go, the other was dragging trying to get their stuff done. We finally get in the car and my youngest forgot something and had to run back in. Get her to school in the knick of time, and then get my oldest to school just shy of 5 minutes early. Took a deep breath, because I know that next Thursday will be much of the same! And not only was it hectic, I woke up to find out that we didn't win the 700 million Lotto! Really bummed, because I think I would be really awesome at being a millionaire, but sadly no one has given me the chance to prove that. YET!

But in between the hustle and bustle of the craziness that are those rushed mornings, there were a lot of laughs, apparently my kids think I am so funny that they want to put me on YouTube. Which would be fine if I wouldn't freeze up once the camera started rolling. I have been told that I am funny, but it is all just random, unscripted stuff, I just start talking, and it happens. Not sure how that would translate over to a video.

Anyway, that is our typical Thursday, we are tired from the week, and are waiting on Friday. I can guarantee tomorrow morning will be much different, because the long awaited day has finally arrived and it is exciting! 

So Happy Friday Eve everyone! We are almost there. LOL!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uneducated White Woman